LPI 0.00% 56.5¢ lithium power international limited

Ann: Noosa Mining Conference Presentation 22 July 2022, page-43

1. 1,238 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 273
    so i'm new to this stock, but not brine hosted mineral resources. having reviewed the resources of this company i can see that they have done everything by the book, and to a high standard. there are many companies in this space that have not employed sufficiently qualified technical experts (hydrogeologists) and the resultant resources demonstrate their lack of understanding of the technical risks and parameters that go into such resources. i won't name names, but when reviewing any brine hosted resource look at the porosity and specific yield, if there is no specific yield figure walk away (or at least discount the resource by a very large %).

lpi have done a great job on their resources, so investors should feel secure that there is li rich brine in large and accessible quantities at maricunga.

as for the sp, i can only guess that doing things well is a bit boring compared to pumping up the market with hot air and expectation. again, without naming names, recent experience demonstrates that the empty can rattles the most and can easily sink $1/2billion on a brine project and go into administration with investors seeing $0 return.

well done lpi, i'm happy to endorse the strength of the resources.

now, what can i sell to buy into this company??

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.