AOK 0.00% 1.7¢ austex oil limited

Ann: Noosa Mining Conference Presentation, page-15

1. Dis
    3,746 Posts.
    I doubt take over. The Stones would have done it in the teens if they wanted that, and nobody else could get it without their consent.

More likely the owner's of the Con Notes / options (some of them directors) would have shopped around for a sale. They would have to brief a number of insto's / prof investors to achieve the sale and some of them are now (IMHO) biting on market. IOOF last week became a substantial holder.

All long term holders knew that July was supposed to "the" month re: expected RBL facility and infrastructure bringing the northern well online. I don't know whether they will eventual this month but 'm sure the briefings would have made potential buyers aware of this also.

Additionally they presented at Noosa last week to a large conference. After "working" hard all week end, the analysts would now be back at the office with their recommendations.

Chart wise it looks excellent. 2 year up tread. Higher highs and higher lows. Has broken 19.5 long term resistance. Has now broken 21.5 high (has not closed higher since listing). Blue sky. Strong volumes.

Multiple buyers I suspect.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AOK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.