C7A 0.00% 1.2¢ clara resources australia ltd

Well, 180 Markets must feel like a bunch of wallies !!! I wonder...

1. 381 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 378
    Well, 180 Markets must feel like a bunch of wallies !!! I wonder if ANW will use them for the next capital raise which must not be far away.

I'd hate to think what the 180 Markets investors must think, I wonder what they told/sold with regard to ANW's enviable position in the market with debt up to its back teeth, significant cash going to management fees (and obscene money going to GDR to rent the empty desk) and yet, hardly a shred of upside to report as the end of year approaches !!

All in all, it appears the last raise in March was good money after bad disappointingly, with new investors money seemingly creating no value whilst the company remains still heavy in debt created by the previous failures of ANW Board and Management. These debts still remain outstanding and apparently refuse to convert to shares, I wonder why? Waiting for the consolidation I assume.

For the mum's and dad's who have invested in or purchased ANW stock, I hope ANW can dig its way out of its current status and you guys can all become whole again. I geniunly hope things can turn around for you all one day. Cheers BJ

ASX Announcement
    Aus Tin Mining Limited (ASX: ANW)

1 March 2021
    Closing of Successful Placement

The Board of Directors of Aus Tin Mining Limited (Aus Tin, the Company, ASX:ANW) is pleased to advise that it has received firm commitments from a range of professional and sophisticated investors for the placement of $2 million.

The majority of the funds ($1.5 million) was raised with the assistance of 180 Markets Pty Ltd. 180 Markets is Australia’s newest Capital Raising platform with a difference. The Company has agreed to pay 180 Markets a 6% placement fee for its services.

The Company is in the process of finalising the collection of funds, and the allotment of the shares is scheduled to take place later today or tomorrow.

The $2 million raised will add to the Company’s existing treasury of close to $1 million, and puts it in a strong position to continue with the restoration of the Company’s Balance Sheet and the progression of various initiatives at the Company’s tin projects for the balance of 2021, as outlined in the ASX release of 23 February 2021.

As noted in its market release of 2 February 2021, the Company is also close to finalising the acquisition of the Stage 1 interest in the Ashford Coking Coal Project in northern NSW.

This Announcement has been authorised by the Board of Directors

Karl Schlobohm Company Secretary

Email: [email protected]Electronic copies and more information are available on the Company website: www.austinmining.com.au For further information contact:

Karl Schlobohm

Company Secretary, Aus Tin Mining Limited Ph: 07 3303 0680

Aus Tin Mining Limited Level 27, 111 Eagle Street, Brisbane, Qld 4000 (GPO Box 5261)

Phone: 07 3303 0611, Fax: 07-3303 0681

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add C7A (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.401M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 201998 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 240802 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.00pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
C7A (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.