RMS 0.46% $2.17 ramelius resources limited

cheers matty. For those that don't want to scroll down, this...

1. 11,957 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6656
    cheers matty. For those that don't want to scroll down, this should get you straight to Zep.
    Noosa Conference - RMS

I liked the part at the 3:50 mark. RMS is looking to improve on the 265k mid guidance for FY2022 with the upcoming updated mine plan. Either through Vivien extensions, or early Penny production. Can I ask for both?

MZ confirms, we will have news on Eridanus U/G, and potential open pits and Franks/Orion too.
    News for Edna May Stage 3 too. Though... MZ seemed very happy to get the approvals for the shallow drilling area (Golden Point), which hopefully, will prove up some cheap ounces to be mined early on. However, as the drilling will only begin next month, its obviously a way off before we know if this ends up being successful. He does mention that the more important fact, is that getting the approval for the drilling, might... imply getting full permitting for Stage 3, is achievable in a reasonable time-frame (extremely important, if they are to craft a mine plan around it being included).

Marda sounded positive too. With more reserves to be added from Die Hardy. Oh, and they have 400tk of ore sitting ready to go to Edna May. That is a lot of sunken costs.

Basically, lots of news to come.
    MZ continues to show how a mining company should operate. Particularly in regards to how it communicates to the market.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.17
Change
-0.010(0.46%)
Mkt cap ! $2.491B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.20 $2.24 $2.15 $8.414M 3.842M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 289 $2.16

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.17 177098 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.