BCB 0.00% 1.9¢ bowen coking coal limited

For sure. A few key points for me. - As more restrictions are...

1. 1,579 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 277
    For sure.

A few key points for me.

- As more restrictions are imposed on other nations with regards to project start-ups, how will that impact on tighter supply and price? Or is there possibility for the opposite to happen, and as nations try and cut back usage, over supply occurs?
    - The thing i really like here is our ability to thrive without institutional involvement. While ever that is the case, the bulk of the holders are here for the right reasons, and we are less susceptible to large downturns when institutions move their money around based on coal sentiment/price.
    - As larger funds pull out of investing in other companies, and companies begin to sell-down projects to appease shareholders, will that provide even further opportunity to become that 'smaller independent' that can grow into a coking behemoth for the next 10-20 years.

One of those funny ones where the opportunity is just so plain to see, but fear of coal policy changes keeps many away. So i refer back to point 2 above, and genuinely believe this will be a big monkey maker (market pricing permitting), paying strong dividends, and just getting on with the job at hand, and always looking for ways to add extra value. There will be some tough periods no doubt, moments where I will question the holding, but if i compare what is going on here to a large percentage of other ASX stocks, i know where i want to park my money. With my buy-in, i strongly feel i am already de-risked here so i'm going to ride this one for as long as i can.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $54.13M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 1.7¢ $181.0K 9.571M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 1152569 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 1321530 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BCB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.