BCB 0.00% 1.9¢ bowen coking coal limited

Ann: Noosa Mining Conference Presentation, page-15

1. 2,366 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1332
    Talia - get with the program - don't you realise that we all have to go green and that means driving EV's that will require batteries filled up with electricity coming from alternate energy sources like hydrogen which comes from alternative energy sources like .... like ... whatever supplies base load power ..... which for a mere few decades more will come from nuclear or coal fired power stations. As I guess most technological countries like Vietnam, Indonesia, most of India and Pakistan and Australia wont ever be able to build nuclear its going to continue to be coal ??
    And I'm still not sure what will happen to the A$ and interest rates and the housing bubble (sorry I meant boom) when we lose the $50bn export income from coal and others ... does this mean I wont be able to frequently fly all over the world and have my regular weekends in Bali ??
    And a what about the need for much higher immigration to make our economy grow? Will all new migrants be required to be energy independent ?
    Will immigration ever achieve a net increase in GDP per capita and solve our dire fruit picking labour problem or will our capital cities become the largest multicultural human anthills in the Sth Pacific ?
    It's so confusing and as Kermit might say "its not easy being Green".

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $54.13M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 1.7¢ $181.0K 9.571M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 1152569 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 1321530 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BCB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.