DRE 5.88% 1.6¢ dreadnought resources ltd

Come on Guys, Please be patience. Retraced to 20% is not a big...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 3,410 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 386
    Come on Guys, Please be patience. Retraced to 20% is not a big deal even it is not very happy for everyone. But DRE up from 0.02 c to 15c highest and now back to under 10c. That is normal trend for Explorer. Even big Miners who are earning billions of Dollars $ every year move 10 to 20% always. DRE is just small explorer and it will move that way too. No need to be worry. We are in very safe hand with DT and the Team. DT and the Team are not luxury team like some other Explores on ASX. DRE team is very hard working, Transparent, Honest and Skillful. They are working very hard to make DRE will be one of the Power House Explorer or become Producer one day Who knows? Not like some other Explorer Board who are thinking for themselves rich first and don't care the Share holders at all. I have been in Stock market for 15 years and seen so many rubbish Companies on ASX. Compare with them, DRE is one of the best to best among small Explorers. DRE Team also proving on Every spot and every drill holes they are digging with, and de risking on every steps. Hitting most of the Holes with REE Motherlode under Earth and we are almost near JORC of HASTING with YIN alone even 3 KMs of 16 KM strike only. Not included CARB yet which we will find out very soon how big of CARB minerialisation. AS DT said CARB is just ice of the CAKE, YIN alone it is company maker already. DRE also have other Precious metals in the bag too. Nicke, Lithium, Iron ore, Gold you can name it. We all have it. YIN, rest of Drilling Results are not far away, I expect next week according to DT presentation and Progress and some results of CARB will be soon too. YIN JORC is just weeks away. DT always keep his promises to release the announcement most of the time, expect some lab results are not under his control but he is trying the best to get it asap.
    Brokers already have target prices of 24c on YIN ALONE. If we found even as close as W1A then I just want to say WOWWW.... 30c?40C just a blink of eyes. Where we can find that very precious Golden little fish ( for a while) DRE on ASX? very Rare and hard to find it. just be patience guys if you are looking for huge return. I saw it last 2 days, so many very tiny transaction by Bots/Traders and SP pushed it down so hard under 10c. That is really creating opportunity for us whoever wants to top up bit by bit. I do. I did it last fews days to hit my 2 mils holding Portfolio. I am almost there .. Hold it tight guys and Good luck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.