SVG 0.00% 2.2¢ savannah goldfields limited

Ann: Noosa Mining Conference Presentation, page-101

1. 5,304 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3297
    Thanks you so much for the presentation link, greatly appreciated. Just watched it and well the CEO didn’t set the market alive with this uninspiring mmmm presentation and no value will come from this for SH’s. Only see SP falling lower imo. Hope the company enjoyed a couple of days enjoying the reds/food. Lol.

Can’t believe that presentation slide of MC, cash, and woeful SP. Followed by his comment about our SP he said “ well our SP has been unkind in recent months, but you get that in this market time from time”. Lol.

Unbelievable comment and that’s how detached this company is from reality imo. Our unkind SP has been a 14 year slide south, bit longer than “time from time” Mr CEO and almost 60% loss since he became CEO. I suggest the CEO have a look at the SP chart. What a joke.

Wonder if SVG see the SP an issue once hits 5c, 3c, 1c. I take back my idea of making him MD as well. IMO I suggest retirement along with the rest. Totally unacceptable to me.

Not impressed as a significant holder by this presentation. IMO it’s becoming clear to me that this company doesn’t care about unlocking wealth for holders. I have no chance in ST, MT and possibly LT of ever selling out of this company imo.

What a nightmare of a company/investment and gets worse tolling very low grades to make our weekly gold bar. Terrible state we are in and no turn around anytime soon, plus exploration or a second plant is nowhere into the future whilst we are funding this huge board and have no income imo. Sigh!!!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.