QPM 0.00% 4.5¢ queensland pacific metals limited

Agree; this morning's announcement/presentation had me feeling a...

1. 685 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1486
    Agree; this morning's announcement/presentation had me feeling a little bit Groundhog Day-like.
    Didn't seem to be anything new in there.

However, this afternoon the doctor's enthusiasm, clarity and a couple of off the cuff remark had me with a Bill Burray twinkle in the eye.
    Cuff 1 - can't remember which local authority he mentioned, but they want all our residue/engineered landfill. Maybe expect an offtake announcement soon?
    Cuff 2 - we have people asking us for gas. Noice! Steady gas income will counter any dips in electricity generation, and take up the slack until the TECH project is built and ramping up.

At the capex revision mark, I thought he might have clarified the 2.1B was with contingency. Anyhow, mentioning we'd received updated costs in the last couple of months, I almost expected a comment, but he was quite tight lipped - hopefully that was a sign to not let the slightly slimmed down cat slip out of the bag just yet. wink.png

And yes @Embista, I hear you, but as SG mentioned as a $100M company generating $60M pa next year, something's got to give.

In other news today, Edmunds released the results of their EV charging study:
    https://www.edmunds.com/car-news/electric-car-charging.html
    Play around with the table filters, and you'll find that the top performers in charge time and consumption efficiency are all nickel-rich chemistries what.png
    Supports SG's comments about the IEA's projections of nickel demand, even at half bullish rate.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QPM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $92.57M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.5¢ 4.7¢ 4.3¢ $178.5K 3.970M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 172539 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.5¢ 359583 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.16pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.4¢
  Change
0.000 ( 3.93 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.6¢ 4.7¢ 4.4¢ 2812802
Last updated 14.00pm 03/05/2024 ?
QPM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.