WA1 1.96% $15.03 wa1 resources ltd

Ann: Noosa Mining Conference Presentation, page-99

1. 17,209 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 371
    I love HotCopper. It's comedy gold. It never gets old. I have been on this forum for nigh on 2 decades. I am guessing a lot of the folks posting here now were still in school when I started posting and I can tell you the conversations today are the same as the way they were back then. As the book of Ecclesiastes says "What has been before will be again. What has been done before will be done again. There is nothing new under the sun". I guess that's because human nature does not change with the generations.

The bulls always think any dip is caused by nebulous forces of evil shorters and manipulators and when a decent pull back does occur the fear mongers come out of the wood work to tell us that despite discovering a world class asset the price is going back to where it started simply because it went up. Did that happen to SIR, EXT, SFR, FMG or PLS?? No it did not.

But nothing goes up in a straight line. When we pulled back to the low 4s I pointed out how that was a 38.2% retrace of the whole move from discovery to the previous high of 7 bucks. I said it was quite possibly the bottom. TP88 told us it was going back to 2.75 and I said I predicted a high of 11.2o based on a fibonacci extension of 61.8% of the 7 buck top.....but here's the thing about a top. It doesn't hit the predicted "top" and then just keep going. If it did then the top wouldn't be the top it would just be a price the stock hit on the way to whatever the top ultimately is.

I also pointed out after we hit the actual top of 11.35 that we would retrace and consolidate before the next move up. Go back and read my posts. I said a likely first stop was $8.70. This is not fearmongering. This is the reality of an evolving bullish story. I also pointed out that the SP was waaaay above the 50 day ema which is like a magnet for the SP but that the fiddy was moving upwards quickly to meet the SP as the SP pulls back.

I love the weirdness and interconnectiveness of fib ratios. The 23.6% retrace line of the entire move from discovery to 11.35 is more or less the same as the 38.2% retrace line from the last low in the low 4s to 11.35. That is around $8.70 and I have already said that is where I favour the bottom of this consolidation will be. Nothing sinister or apocalyptic about it. It's the way markets work. $8.70 feels painful for those watching day in day out every l'il trade but in the grand scheme of things an $8.70 bottom is still uber bullish.

I cannot accept that a world class deposit of a critical mineral which is the largest of its kind outside the BRICS nations network has a maximum value of 500 million especially when not even half the holes have been reported and P2 not even looked at. This will be a 2 billion dollar stock but not before we churn around $8.70

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WA1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$15.03
Change
-0.300(1.96%)
Mkt cap ! $921.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
$15.25 $15.31 $14.62 $5.870M 390.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3800 $15.02

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$15.17 200 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$14.98
  Change
-0.300 ( 2.56 %)
Open High Low Volume
$14.89 $15.28 $14.64 19543
Last updated 15.59pm 17/06/2024 ?
WA1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.