LPM 0.00% 11.5¢ lithium plus minerals ltd.

My dear fellow, it is advisable to concentrate on the company's...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 189 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    My dear fellow, it is advisable to concentrate on the company's progress rather than fixating solely on the stock price. The completion of the Shover Ready project will mark a significant milestone, and the first check issued in the company's name will position us to negotiate a fair valuation.In the interim, it's recommended to remain patient, accumulate shares as opportunities arise (potentially at $0.13), and maintain a long-term perspective.A psychological barrier may emerge around the $1.50 price point. At this juncture, we'll gain insight into our management team's true capabilities. Their experience and decision-making will play a crucial role in the company's future. It's worth noting that even large-scale projects have faltered due to poor strategic choices.The statements from both the Chairman and CEO have been reassuring, indicating they are committed to avoiding the missteps made by some larger industry players. While a colleague (MD) in a similar venture ("neighbours") made some fundamental errors, these have been acknowledged, and new leadership is now at the helm, with positive financial indicators emerging. The management's performance and strategic decisions have the potential to significantly increase the value of your investment. This should be the primary focus for shareholders. Barring any dramatic shifts, this company appears poised to evolve into a stable and profitable enterprise, securing valuable contracts and generating solid returns.It's crucial to maintain this broader perspective on the company's growth trajectory and management effectiveness, rather than becoming overly concerned with short-term price fluctuations.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.