IVR 2.70% 3.6¢ investigator resources ltd

Ann: Noosa Mining Conference Presentation, page-7

1. 2,835 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 943
    I Still hold 60k shares of CHN and my extended family about 140k shares, I was lucky enough to sell 50k shares at average of $7.00, so I came out pretty well.
    The sad thing is ,JULIMAR is one of the most magnificent discoveries in AUSTRALIAN mining history, but the need to destroy the PALLADIUM price through the greatest short position in history by hedge funds is a 2 edged blade .
    1st ,Russia controls 55% of all PALLADIUM production, so USA administration does not want RUSSIA to profit from high PALLADIUM price, and SOUTH AFRICAN mines are too deep and becoming uneconomic ,so in reality who knows What the real price of PALLADIUM would be if the shorts get caught with their pants down.
    SECOND, the likes of GOLDMAN SACHS, BLACKROCK, STATE STREET ,would not be there if the resources were not extremely valuable.
    Their aim is to frustrate longs sitting on big parcels into selling. Not likely, I think eventually they will offer $8 to $ 10 per share as RUSSIAN PALLADIUM is now off the table for WESTERN INDUSTRIES and supply is growing criticaly low, you can also bet CHINA is sneaking in BLACK MARKET PALLADIUM in to WESTERN MARKETS somehow at a big profit.
    PALLADIUM is critical for HYDROGEN FUEL CELL VEHICLES and HYDROGEN ICE VEHICLES, it is by far the most valuable resource in the JULIMAR DISCOVERY.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.