MGX 0.00% 33.5¢ mount gibson iron limited

Ann: Noosa Mining Investment Conference Presentation, page-17

1. 4,548 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 693
    The market was right with MGX and the chart told the story for those that wanted to listen. For the last 6 months. Contrary to what we had been told too. How did the market know? Do they have inside information on how poor the company was performing. Are their whispers. FEX was climbing Whilst we were going down. And here I was thinking how? The company is making $80-100 million per quarter.

Well now we know. A loss of $1m for the quarter. That is crapola. From why they had told us months ago that they would be making heaps of free cash flow. And now they say that there will be one year that is a right off. So no dividends for another 15months.

This has been a terrible investment since its decline from $1.

All I can say is I am lucky I sold most of my stock at 53c.

I sold the rest of it the day they announced their quarter. There has to be better opportunities elsewhere.

Good luck all. I am sure that now that I am out they will announce a purchase of a junior copper play and the stock will rally hard. But that is the way it is sometimes. I wanted to stay but that last quarter news of the poor quarter plus disappointing FY25 was the last straw. Irrespective of the war chest.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
33.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $408.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
33.5¢ 33.8¢ 33.0¢ $475.3K 1.428M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3000 33.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
33.5¢ 137710 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MGX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.