ALK 0.00% 42.0¢ alkane resources limited

Ann: Noosa Mining Investor Conference Presentation, page-5

1. 5,395 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2197
    I noticed that as well and I cannot recall seeing such a statement before.

There is lots of activity on NMPP and we will see a lot of news in next 9 months. It is also clear they are now starting to plan for first stages of assessing the mining potential at NMPP:
    - Releasing a PEA on Kaiser in Q1 CY 2024 (but not Boda) - I assume that will be for an open cut mine. I imply this means they are looking at a possible starter pit for NMPP at Kaiser.
    - They have completed current drill program at Boda 2 & 3 with assays due in August and September
    - They are currently finalising infilling and extension drilling at Boda and are now focusing on drilling at Kaiser (multiple rigs) again for infilling and extension drilling.
    - Planning an upgrade to Boda and Boda 2 (not 3) resource before end of 2023.
    - doing early stage work at Konigin, Driell Creek and Murga
    - early preliminary assessment work on Southern Junee Porphyry

I also noticed in the 'looking ahead' slide thy mention expand initial studies of Boda/Kaiser for mining processing, water, power, environmental, land access.

They are focusing on testing high grade grade extensions, near surface resources and repeat structures at Boda and nearby porphyry targets.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
42.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $253.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
42.0¢ 43.8¢ 41.5¢ $379.9K 893.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2998 42.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
42.5¢ 9758 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.