ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 650 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 269
    The research report posted by Popeye is really one of the finest I have ever seen ,quite superb and exhaustive .I bought KZM at 10 cents and sold most at 75 cents and have been sitting on the sidelines for several months .The coronavirus is going to weigh heavily upon all of these mining companies in Victoria sadly.In the research report there is a discussion about how difficult in the past it has been to explore in Victoria ,indicates it is better now .Pretty well everywhere, worldwide attempts to control the virus have been totally futile and just had the effect of delaying people getting infected .It has been going on for about 6months in The USA, much longer than I expected and its still not finished and wont be until herd immunity is established like in Sweden .Don't expect it will be any different in Victoria unless the Vaccine comes along in the fall.
    The company could switch over to its Western Australia projects ,I did notice in the 45 page research report that it would take about 250 million Au to develope a mine at Ashburton to produce 100-150,000 ounces per year ,that would be several years away .So I think KZM has great promise for the future ,the question is when this will be .
    The gold market has had a fantastic run and raised a lot of boats, but is clearly due for a correction .So I have raised some cash and will wait and see what happens ,I intend to buy KZM back at the right price and time ,may or may not get an opportunity but at this point in time my personal opinion is that its not worth buying at 65-75 cents .I own Kirkland lake and Fosterville south which already has a discovery at Golden Mountain and has great ground also South of the mine .Fosterville South really got drilling going much quicker than KZM .Have also bought and sold GBZ(for a profit) since I think its going to take them a long time to drill on their prospect also.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KZR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.