KZR 0.00% 8.6¢ kalamazoo resources limited

I am sure that you are correct.The problem with the virus is...

1. 626 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 264
    I am sure that you are correct.The problem with the virus is that governments do NOT have the answer and other than the Swedish government have made the situation worse .There have been many pandemics through history and this is the first time lockdowns have been tried .This increased the death rates in nursing homes .Even New Zealand and Hawaii ,both extremely geographically isolated have failed to control it, just delay the onset .The virus basically beats to its own drum ,it is very similar to Hong Kong flu that I remember well in the UK in 1968/1969.A highly infectious virus with many people infectious whilst asymptomatic is impossible to control through lockdowns.It is virtually impossible these days with the way the 24/7 media demand politicians do something, so they are forced into doing something which either doesn't work or makes everything much worse.
    . As I noted before I think this will impact KZM,S drilling plans in Victoria ,KZM has made many promises over the last 2 years ,it is time to deliver something;Its already almost 2 years since I first looked into KZM ,no significant drilling has been accomplished in that time .KZM technically has had higher lows over the last year ,that will need to hold or it will fall a lot more .They will need some kind of positive news to drive the share price and clearly that is not going to be drilling in Victoria anytime soon .We are in the middle of a correction in the middle of a huge bull market run in Gold/silver/cryptos.It is not clear whether this is over yet .The big drop in gold impacted KZM yesterday along with many gold and silver stocks. So its a risky time just now to hold explorer stocks especially at such an early stage as KZM ,they will be impacted the most .This is just my own personal opinion of course .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KZR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.46M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.7¢ 9.2¢ 8.6¢ $12.24K 140K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 18900 8.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.0¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.18pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KZR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.