GLN 0.00% 14.5¢ galan lithium limited

Ann: Noosa Mining Virtual Presentation, page-12

1. 6,476 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3349
    Low volume, but sadly there is just no interest here the last 6 months.

The market now values LKE higher than us, which imo is a joke.

We need to

- produce some small scale lab samples to show our brine can be converted into BGLCE, we all know that shouldnt be too hard given the grades and lack of impurities, but the market would love it.

- have one or two test ponds to be able to concentrate the brine and then use that at lab scale to produce then some more "real life " samples

- talk to end users and give them samples, and try and pull off some sort of funding deal to get things moving.

- We have 2m tonnes of LCE at a massive grade, we dont really need much more than that, its more than a lifetime supply.

This company imo will do really well, but where is in the incentive or motivation to buy shares now by new buyers when they could wait until 2022 just before the pilot plant permits are received and the feasibility study is finalised

I have circled in yellow the things aimed for over the next 2 years or so, not sure there is any rush for new Buyers to buy and thats the problem we have with the SP.

Now....I wonder if there is any gold deep down under the brine, that would help the SP

Our old mate used to whine on about HM been special, well for now its a little boring and needs some spice thrown into the mix!

Screenshot (141)_LI.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GLN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $70.93M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 15.0¢ 14.0¢ $91.18K 632.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3753 16.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 7177 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.50pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GLN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.