TUL 0.00% 35.0¢ tulla resources plc

Yeah im expecting the costs to blowout a bit on this one and...

1. 511 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 126
    Yeah im expecting the costs to blowout a bit on this one and this may be extended well into next year, but this one is for the long game, i think we will reopen to Russian oil in time once Ukraine conflict is settled, sooner they strike a deal with vlad, the less people will die, so dumb fighting on when there is zero chance of winning. Diesel is a big input cost going forward for TUL, so im factoring in a few ordinary years if Ukraine drags on for a bit, but with effective owners and operators we should be able to weather these input cost blow outs, market must have somewhat factored these in given how all other progress targets are being hit.

Its a cracker setup Tim, nice work picking up for that way back then, it could have easily taken off without me but glad its giving people more time to get set. So angy I cant pick this up in my super at the moment, looking at RMS at 75cents or so as I only have access to ASX300 atm. Any suggestions for goldies in ASX300 and buy levels appreciated, keen to investigate any other options.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.