ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 7,054 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 218
    I don't really see the point of today's announcement other than to justify management salaries perhaps? Apart from once again pointing out the amazing talents of the former Pristine Power executives, KPO state that they've spent the past 9 months identifying projects which have potential to materialise over the next 12-18 months and will result in capital costs of approx A$220m. Not exactly a home run hit fellas!!!

Key takeaways ... 12-18 months, 2020 and A$220m capex. I guess it is what it is and if that's all they've got then so be it.
    MS last purchase was 10th Jan. They haven't been supporting the SP on-market much at all recently. All their buying over the past few weeks was a result of Harringtons offloading. MS average price is still around 6.4c on approx 34m. Harringtons really f**ked everything up with their decision to offload the way they did. I think management would have known their intentions all along hence the meetings in HK and NY to find buyers. It's just so bloody frustrating to have to continually try and piece this puzzle together.

It's only a Term Sheet at this stage. No Contracts signed yet.
    Last edited by goggledog: 24/01/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KPO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.