GLA 5.56% 1.7¢ gladiator resources limited

G'Day AllWhy was the Rig out there 4 weeks to grill 2,000 mts RC...

1. 2,475 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 855

G'Day All

Why was the Rig out there 4 weeks to grill 2,000 mts RC & 250 mts D.D.

Did the rig move from Kroda -to Tusla?

Was the I.P.-Survey completed for Tusla & Kroda as planned -if so where are the I.P.-results for Tusla ?

Where are the missing R.C.-mts that amount to 4 R.C.-holes -see below.

Six holes have been completed so far for 943 metres -EG so thats an average of 157mts per hole.

1057mts to go from the 2,000MT RC Program- with only two R.C .hole's left ? - two R.C.at 527 mts Each ?-doubt it !

This left -943mts & only two holes to remaining ? if the same average occurs at 157mts -it leaves 629 mts R.C.-unaccounted for ?

AT 629 MTS remaining -strangely that is exactly 4 more hole at 157 mts-

What was the rig doing for one Whole month with such a small program & shallow drilling.

SOMETHINGS NOT RIGHT !

Tulsa -was planned & permitted -did 4 hole's get drilled at Tulsa -it adds up in time & the missing R.C mts ? 

Then only 250 mts of allocation for the two Diamond Holes -125 mts Each -I.P. Anomalies are deeper than that ?.

Something out of wack -especially given the one whole month the rig was actually out there vs mts actually drilled ! 

Its also interesting TO GO BACK & REVIEW INTENDED PROGRAMS, as Current Program at Kroda 3 & 4 would not take 4 weeks !

Though-The Original Programming- stated IP Survey for Tulsa to be completed in May ?-Followed by D.D.& RC-Drilling Programs.

Note :Exploration Plan RE-Tulsa-Tulsa is a very exciting yet untested prospect marked by the coincidence of the following features:

• 5.Km by 3.0 km geochemical footprinT (as defined by Thunderbird Metals)-The managers

• Zone of demagnetisation

• Gravity lineament and strong gravity gradient

• EM lineament

• Pronounced right-hand bendin the ‘Kroda Shear’

Planned IP survey to aid drill targeting and planning.

IP results will be followed-up with maiden RC and DD drill program

Exploration Plan.

IP Surveys (April-May 2018)

Kroda-3 and Tulsa -Note and Tulsa

•Fully permitted

•To commence post-capital raising (refer to Gladiator Resources Ltd ASX release dated 20 Feb 2018)

•To aid in drill targeting and deliver new targets.

Maiden Drilling Programs.

•Kroda-3: Verification, infill and extensional drilling

•Tulsa: Drilling for a new discovery.

Comprehensive Project Review (From April 2018)

To commence immediately post-fund raising.

•To inform generative and target ranking activities and tenement rationalisation study.

Generative (From April 2018)

•To commence immediately post-fund raising

•To deliver new targets and target pipeline .

Ongoing Discovery, Generative; Early stage Resources and Development Studies.

2nd round of drilling at Kroda-3 aimed at demonstrating grade and size potential.

Potential ongoing Tulsa drilling if early drilling generates new discovery or demonstrates potential for one

•Activities designed to advance multiple prospects to drill ready status and fast-track discovery

•Early resource and development studies.

Investment Highlights.-Note SHORT TERM -Kroda & Tulsa drilling .

Potential to unlock a major new gold belt covered by consolidated tenure package L

Leveraged to exploration success

Short term: Kroda-3 drilling – potential for high-grade intercepts and expanding the prospect

Tulsa drilling  potential for a major new discovery.

Missing four R.C.-Holes at an average of 157 mts from allocated 2,000 mts.

Rig was out for four whole weeks ?

Tulsa was a short term high potential of discovery target.

Tusla was supposed to have had an I.P.-Survey done along with Kroda as stated by the Managers -Thunderbird Metals 

Where are the I.P.-Survey Results for Tusla.

Expect the GLA-BOD & The managers Thunderbird Metals to be transparent-with Integrity .

imo-salt

Last edited by Saltiga62: 13/12/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GLA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
-0.001(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $12.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.4¢ $16.16K 966.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 344700 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.54pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GLA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.