ICN 0.00% 0.6¢ icon energy limited

So, we are down a 1000 meters now. Chugging along at a good...

1. 328 Posts.
    So, we are down a 1000 meters now. Chugging along at a good rate....

They should get more data from the Coal as well they went through and I wonder what that Data is going to look like?

Lets see what next Tuesdays report beings us now...

The pre-course to the main performance next year....

All the gas related haulage topics now going on in Queensland is looking good in my view. Made me wonder big time the other night when I met some guy at a bar and he was going on how great the current green party was doing, etc, etc and then he deviated to the killer topic of CSG.

He did not know a thing about it and that worries me somewhat...

So....

I asked his group of listeners politely if they knew how the Fracing process went and like many of the expert greens, do not even know what it was...

It was, "It is bad, I hug my tree" type of blanket mentality... I just think he was living next to the Burmese border for too long... LoL...

So, what are we up against?.... The farmers? No, it's our Government and lack of good leadership we need to worry more about. Who have we got to run our country? Where have our strong leaders of the past gone? Was it war, hardship and adversity that made them strong or is it just now, we have so many educated 'nanny-sayers' and the fear of people who never have worked a day in there lives, that control the direction of our country?

Do most these people understand the green party? (they should now!)....

Well, the famers and other landholders, they have a right to talk about this and bring it up but these so called expert greens...bah...

I am off to hug my oil well then.... :>)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.