ICN 0.00% 0.6¢ icon energy limited

Happy New Year Guys...I have to say, we don't know the answers...

1. 328 Posts.
    Happy New Year Guys...

I have to say, we don't know the answers to any of the above questions and ICN for me is a gamble but my average on my first parcel of shares is .028 and I do have XXXXXX or so of them sitting in my pocket still.

The rest are averaged up so, yes, ICN has treated me good an if others have been long term investors like myself, doing this across many other O&G, you can do good out of it.

Like Mav, Occam and many others have posted, this is a gamble, even with such big figures being posted around.

2012 is make or break time for ICN... I have to say, I have seen so many dusters also on many other stocks but that little bit of a gambler in me has hedged this one maybe to a positive run coming soon as 855 just may have the goods.

Still, 855 could blow dust and then, my .028 share price entry then will not look a good entry point at all.

I am not in love with this stock as I mainly trade Options now. Like the rest of you, will play it as it comes...

I sometimes lay awake at nights an dreaming of ICN paying a DIVIDEND (laughing)... Remember RJ saying at the meeting to me, with a big find, that is possible....

Just go with the facts guys...

Facts are no Oil or Gas yet...

Facts are our neighbour has found 'something'

Facts are BPT is drilling

Facts are ADE got eaten...

Facts are we do not know what is in 855

So the big fact is, yes, this is a gamble...

Again, Happy New Year...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.