ICN 0.00% 0.6¢ icon energy limited

In all honesty, it looks like to me they just do not know what...

1. 328 Posts.
    In all honesty, it looks like to me they just do not know what to do an what the well has in it to be searched for.

Each sentence certainly contradicts the last.

Yes hydrocarbons are present but not enough once again to make a paying well. Next step I think will be to gather more in-hole information, look at the surrounding charts of that area an then talk to Stanwell to drill another hole. You never know, the the down hole information looks a little more promising this time but I would like to see the readings in detail that have been gained.

Share price like market is going to tank. At .125 to 13.5, I will load up again my short term trading parcel of X amount of 100,000's.

Has always worked for me in the past... But the in the present market conditions, it could burn me.

Yesterday I spoke to a Greek banker an I have to say, he taught me a thing or two. As a Greek, he hated any other Greek doing well in life. It was a me an my family only attitude an he told me, this fact was across all aspects of business an until they learn to work together an this thinking changes, they are in deep trouble.

Give them there own currency back an let them sink themselves as after my little meeting yesterday proved, little will ever change. So many young Greeks now in Asia getting away from that mess but I was amazed when this guys son told me, if he saw any other Greek doing well in our area, he would try to take that persons business down.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.