ICN 0.00% 0.6¢ icon energy limited

I thought these days of dsylectic updates with confusing...

1. 328 Posts.
    I thought these days of dsylectic updates with confusing information were over. They have stopped 200m from TD an the well could be diverted yet, hydrocarbons have been encountered but at what levels???...an like gassed said, oil well might have been at these levels but may have migrated elsewhere (being 300m away or to China... Without data we will not know)...

Still think this won't be the last well here unless data comes back as being poor. Something just may be in this area. Still this is data we the punter do not see. So is it worth to 'keep on keeping on'... or is 626 going to bring us, a duster after duster... Odds are getting better I believe. If a oil or gas company is not drilling, how can we find oil or gas? Prefer to be trying then not. Years of not trying was wearing...

I believe sooner then not, a find in around the corner... If not in 626, I hope 855 brings it to goods. Yet, then as said, proving up is not easy an that has been a pretty certain point to this date with ICN... Not finding or Proving up..

Keeping drilling boys.... One day... Just one day maybe....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.