AGO 0.00% 4.5¢ atlas iron limited

Ann: North West Infrastructure update, page-68

1. 128 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    Need to understand what is a Junior Miner-

Cleveland-Clifford was doing about 11Million tonnes a couple of years ago.
    MIN iron ore is Iron Valley (7-16Mt), Yilgarn (Carina) is 5.4Mt
    So that means MIN has got about somewhere between 13-32Mt of annual capacity.
    The website and I quote:
    MRL's iron ore divsion has grown rapidly from a junior iron ore explorer into a medium-sized iron ore producer, with a vast pipeline of high quality development projects and exploration targets across Western Australia”

If one adds AGO into the mix with 12Mt (total then between 25-44t, with expansion possibilities at both AGO and MIN)then it needs to be clear what is the cut-off for a miner to no longer be called a “junior”.
    If  MIN believe they can secure AGO, and utilise the Junior miners’ assets and ports, what is to say nobody else could do it, under typically the same conditions?
    If the WA government feels so strongly about this support to the Juniors- and I don’t object to it- why is the definition of a Junior Miner not substantiated (help me out if I am wrong) and if the Junior grows up, how and when do the privileges of a Junior cease to be applicable- who gets them then and under what conditions?

The lawyers may end up making some money here....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.