NTU 4.41% 3.3¢ northern minerals limited

Ann: Northern Minerals enters into $30M equity funding agreement-NTU.AX, page-85

1. 262 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 97
    Fair enough. Myself, I prefer to move on from dogs and focus on those opportunities that have chance to create the multi-bagger - there are more things going in the resource space on than I have the energy to pursue so why waste time on something that is dead in the water, if that is what you really believe.

Having said that, I respect people that put their time into giving well thought out reasons as to why a project/company/resource stink so hats off.

In this case though, although accepting that dollar turnover is not large (shares have touched 10c while typing this on $100k t/o) , the price is steadily advancing and there is a determined buyer (or buyers) that is front-running the pack. Also, handing NTU $3M seems to be a strange way of torpedoing the project even if they don't come up with the rest of the required dollars. You could invoke a Jien scenario and say that they will just tie up NTU for the next 12 months and not part with the other $27M while waiting for PRC/FIRB "approval" but it would be easier to do nothing and let NTU fall over by itself in that case?

I have seen the debates about Dy reduction in REE magnets but I think you should be open to the possibility that not all of the required information is in the public space. Keeping a cynical but open view until the end of September at least seems to be the way to go and watching the price action.

Best Rgds

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NTU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
-0.002(4.41%)
Mkt cap ! $192.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.3¢ 3.2¢ $60.42K 1.835M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 3055604 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 354803 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.47pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NTU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.