Ann: Northern Star acquires Hermes Gold Project, page-13

1. 13,855 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 706
    “Northern Star has expressed an intention to introduce Alchemy where possible to projects which do not fit the Northern Star business model."

I find this comment to very interesting. What does it mean? Does NST hope to use ALY as a vehicle for non-gold ventures? Base metals exploration for instance?

Re Plutonic, the ann say it is 'nearby' to Hermes etc. As the cow flies it's about 80kms away, but by road it's a lot further. SFR had Plutonic process its oxide gold, but DeGrussa is a lot closer and it's highway travel too. These facts therefore make me wonder what is on Bill's mind! Another plant?

Very close to ALY to the west is RNI's Peak Hill gold jorc - ex MZM. RNI has a soon-to-go-back-into-production plant at Fortnum further nth west where it has much more gold than Peak Hill (say 75/25), but Peak Hill will need mining one day. There used to be a gold plant there, but it has long been dismantled, so Fortnum is the closest.

NST owns prospective base metals land at Cheroona which is well distant from its other tenements. It's next door to the sth western corner of its Bryah basin lands. Anyway, a couple of years ago NST and RNI jv'd on that land with RNI doing the exploring. That therefore links these 2 companies in the Bryah Basin. Will they get together again? Hmmm!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NST (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$15.26
Change
0.260(1.73%)
Mkt cap ! $17.53B
Open High Low Value Volume
$15.05 $15.26 $15.05 $84.08M 5.534M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 121304 $15.23

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$15.26 22919 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NST (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.