PXX 0.00% 1.3¢ polarx limited

Hi AllI think the daily trading chat is totally irrelevant to...

1. 2,762 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 618
    Hi All

I think the daily trading chat is totally irrelevant to what’s actually important here, ergo “the discoveries to come” and how they positively influence capitalization and the best way and timing to raise funds when needed.
    The agenda of the likes of Ruffer and NST and most of the significant shareholders is nothing like those on hot copper as they aren’t after pips and even if they were there’s no way they could trade such volumes unless a large corporation bought their block of stock.
    So IMHO it’s best to just accumulate and enjoy the tax advantage of holding longer than a year and by then it’s far more likely the big picture will be far brighter anyway!.
    There’s no way NST would be bothered to invest unless there’s far greater synergies forthcoming in the next year or two, and the share price is so cheap it’s a hindsight thing, and I wonder how many current holders will be here, when brilliant results or a takeover catapult us to far better returns on ours investment!.
    Regardless of how we invest we must be happy with the company’s underlying assets, so in my view sooner or later, we should multi bag rather than just, multi pips…

Best to buy & hold.

Sarg

Last edited by Sarg: 13/01/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PXX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $26.64M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 4583366 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 600314 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.2¢
  Change
0.000 ( 7.69 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ 71428
Last updated 10.08am 07/05/2024 ?
PXX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.