CXO 2.60% 9.4¢ core lithium ltd

Sorry boys, I'm out. You've been an extremely nice bunch in...

1. 252 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24
    Sorry boys, I'm out. You've been an extremely nice bunch in comparison to the the other boards and I hope I can see you guys on some other boards. I'm moving over to some other stocks. I don't want it to seem like I'm promoting any stock so I won't name any of them but I hope I can see you around.

Lithium feels like it's crashing irrespective of the trade war problem because it's an abundant resource and there are too many competitors. Lithium Americas, Neo Lithium, SQM, Albemarle, and the Aussie miners have this market wrapped up. This is without even taking into account players like Lithium Chile. Lithium Americas and Neo Lithium especially claim that they can produce Lithium Carbonate at under $3000 a tonne after including bi-product credits. I don't know Albemarle and SQM's prices but it feels like the only way is down or stagnate with limited upside potential in the lithium sector. A buyout by Yahua/Ruifu is the only way I see this making a profit and due to the high likelihood of having multiple off-take agreements, I have taken my money elsewhere at a significant loss.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.4¢
Change
-0.003(2.60%)
Mkt cap ! $205.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.5¢ 9.6¢ 9.3¢ $663.7K 7.020M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
25 1334350 9.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.4¢ 237363 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.42pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.