ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 3,576 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3422
    If the anticipated binding agreement with Shandong RuiFu (which we are told is to come in the weeks ahead) happens, we will definitely be going mining IMO. Expected capital cost to get the project up and running is AUS$53.5mil. With RuiFu and Yahuas prepayment facilities that would give us around AUS$76.5mil. Plenty!

If the RuiFu deal doesn’t happen then I guess we gotta keep looking...

If the RuiFu deal doesn’t go through I would go knocking on Landbridge Groups and Ye Cheng’s door aka the Chinese company and billionaire who own the Darwin Port lease.

Ye Cheng also happens to be a director of Rizhao bank, a bank in Shandong. Landbridge is also based in Shandong. So is RuiFu

I’m sure Landbridge group would want to see more business coming through the Darwin port... a plus 10 year mine operation going through the Port would work out pretty well... maybe we could arrange some sort of finance with them? Pay them back through concentrate sales...maybe a premium on the port costs (currently estimated to be $7.50/t).

I just read that apparently one of the attractions of leasing the port was the opportunity for Landbridge to leverage their corporate connections in Shandong. I wonder if RuiFu is one of their connections?

I would probably go knocking on the NT governments door too. Surely they would be keen to see CXO mining, see the Renaissance battery factory built, see more business at the Darwin Port.

Anyway, just gotta wait and see I guess.

As well as expecting offtake news soon I would think another exploration announcement shouldn’t be too far away.

IMO

GLTAH

By the way @albertross I actually watched that time traveller video yesterday too
    Last edited by wenty: 17/09/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $257.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 12.5¢ 12.0¢ $733.2K 6.101M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
24 2280928 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 3364008 32
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.