CXO 4.08% 9.4¢ core lithium ltd

Ann: Northern Territory's Lithium Valley Presentation, page-61

1. 3,567 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3416
    You probably saw it last on KDR. As many would probably be aware, KDRs SP has/had been dropping like a bomb, but check out this broker data posted by Haplo today

https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/ru...388687/page-153?post_id=35520095#.W5duGKTSWEc

As you can see, all the big boys have been buying while the retailers have been selling in fear. I’m sure this is what the broker data looks like for many Li companies over the last few months.

A check on ShortMan -https://www.shortman.com.au/
    - will show you that your GXY’s and ORE’s and KDR’s and PLS’ aka the bigger Li stocks are in the top 100 stocks shorted on the asx

The big boys have their hired goons short the stock, price falls, retail holders get scared, panic and sell, big boys gobble up the retail shares on the cheap, then come the day when the big boys are ready to let it run, they will be in for a massive payday thanks to all the accumulation they’ve done using this method.

Yep it’s unfair, but there’s nothing us small fish retailers can do...

I’m not suggesting CXO is subject to shorting (a quick check on shortman will show you we rarely are) but we and all other stocks can and are IMO definitely subject to broker games. The last few days have been a prime example:

A 1-2mil wall constantly dropping pips with the SP, but for the most part staying just out of reach of buyers. And like I’ve observed, as soon as a bite was taken into the offer (buyer stepping up to the seller) a massive chunk of that wall would suddenly disappear and be removed, only to reappear once buying momentum had ended (aka reappear once the danger of their fake offer actually being bought into had passed).

Why would they remove a big chunk of their sell order when buying occurs? Answer: they don’t really want to sell. Why would they continue to drop their sell order pip by pip with the SP when they could have just sold the lot at 4-4.1c and made more money? Answer: they don’t really want to sell.

Anyone notice the roughly 1mil buy that has been sitting at 3.4c the last few days? That disappeared this afternoon. Coincidentally, not long after that the days trading miraculously swung the other way and became a buy fest.

I wouldn’t be surprised if the buy at 3.4c was the target this smart Alec was hoping to get his shares for, but in the end capitulated and got what he could at sub 4c this afternoon.

That capitulation suggests to me that time was up. Had to settle with what was on offer. This also suggests to me that a good Ann might not be too far away

You should all log onto your platforms and see what is on offer at the sell side right now. CommSec is showing me bugger all is on offer from 4c to 5.2c

That’s my view of it all. Conspiracy theory?

Well another conspiracy theory I’ve read: SQM were the ones behind the oversupply report and MS were the mercenaries who carried it out. With all the Li discoveries and projects looking to come online, SQM were at risk of losing market share, so they got MS to come out with their damning report to make the market bearish, so that upcoming and future producers would have trouble in establishing financing, thus eliminating competition.

But reality: Global EV sales increase month on month, at a rate faster than what many bulls even predicted. Couple this with the fact that cheque after cheque is still being written by big players in order to secure supply...it’s almost two different worlds in terms of what is ACTUALLY happening (increasing EV sales and EV penetration rate, big players spending big dollars) and what the media would have you believe is happening (oversupply, doom).

Anyway...

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.4¢
Change
-0.004(4.08%)
Mkt cap ! $200.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.6¢ 9.8¢ 9.3¢ $1.861M 19.57M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 14648 9.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.5¢ 311827 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.