CXO 4.00% 9.6¢ core lithium ltd

Ann: Northern Territory's Lithium Valley Presentation, page-62

1. 2,979 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 866
    Brilliantly described wenty. Exactly what happened.
    Technically the shorters must be starting to think twice now. The have pushed through and overcome support level after level. The risk reward is very much diminished now and going long must be be in the investors sights soon. If it goes down much further and I personally think another 10-20% per the fibs from here then there will be a potential short squeeze on because buying will be irresistible to many. I think we may all go down a bit more from here unfortunately. There is a little bit more juice left to squeeze imo. Not sure as its a close call.

Put it this way. KDR for example is a good one. Would you buy it at 60 to 70c or under $300m market cap? Its screams value. Or CXO at under 3c? The underlying fundamentals of the sector have not changed marketedly in my view. Life changing buying potentially.

The other factor at play is the general fear which of a major correction potentially after reporting season in the US. If we can get through October...... I am betting it wont happen because too many think it will. It will trigger when we all say whew it didnt happen, them bam, right between the eyes.

Good luck all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.6¢
Change
-0.004(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $205.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.9¢ 9.9¢ 9.5¢ $1.314M 13.53M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
49 3398063 9.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.7¢ 382700 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.