AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

Ann: Norton Gold Mine Joint Venture Executed, page-56

1. 2,568 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    Thanks akq, have a good night and a good dream!

It is Metalbank that holds all the land surrounding the 1 square km of Norton mine. They did have the Norton prospect as their priority exploration project, and just as in IK's preso today they talk of the high potential of a deeper porhyry deposit. Look at some of the anns from Metalbank to see the ground radar work they have done which shows Norton sitting on top of a bullseye target. But recently Metalbank(MBK) bought into a zinc/copper ?? Project in Nevada, so I suspect their work at Norton will be on the backburner for a few years as they attempt to re-commission the Nevada mine. And on the maps you can see that the shears will extend over our small tenement boundary.

So IK is identifying the potential for a deep porphyry target, more shears to the west of Frampton shear that will potentially extend (double?) the 100,000 ounces at Norton, and the possibilty of grabbing some more ounces by forcing Metalbank to sell us some ground on our shared tenement boundary where our shears extend.

Also good to see the timetable outlined for the development of three queensland gold mines. Granite Castle already applying for a Mineral development licence, so moving things along.

IK the (too bloody) quiet achiever!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.