AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

re: Ann: Norton Gold Mine Stockpile Yields Hi... Mantle Mining...

1. 2,403 Posts.
    re: Ann: Norton Gold Mine Stockpile Yields Hi... Mantle Mining Corporation Limited (ASX: MNM) is pleased to provide the following update on sampling, analysis and the potential for high grade concentrate production at the Norton Gold Mine. Mantle recently completed the acquisition of the Norton Gold Mine and is in the final stages of geological, mining, processing and marketing studies in order to accelerate the return of the mine into full production.

Highlights:
    * The mine site consists of an existing Mining Licence (ML 80035) with pre-strip pits in-place and Frampton zone material mined and stockpiled onsite ready for processing.

* The stockpiles were recently sampled to determine whether the high grade component therein could be easily separated for direct marketing purposes thereby fundamentally minimising the level of site impact and the capital and operating cost bases of mining and processing.

* The results show that a high grade component (analytical results of 47.1 g/t gold and 49.8 g/t silver) can successfully be generated and can be considered comparable to that capable of being delivered from mining, followed by very low cost sorter machine processing.

* Sorter trials in Germany have begun and preliminary findings should be available within weeks. Assuming positive, a 300kg bulk sample will be sent for final sorter design work.

* The sorter takes 4 months to construct and deliver and along with some preliminary site earthworks, Mantle now considers that the mine is capable of being brought back into production this year and at low capital cost.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.