ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,900 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1493
    No certainty if MinRes & Hancock are working together, but thinking they have the same strategy as NWE holders, strength in numbers, could be double teaming ?
    The objective is Erregulla gas fields & NWE 2 permit share.
    Possibly Consolidating a huge gas resource for them to share the spoils and the considerable costs to get to production.
    Friend or foe either way this could be a huge boon for NWE, we could become leverage Tool in future acquisitions and negotiations and that could be very beneficial.
    This also fits in with the increased share trading activity, especially the feeding that happened yesterday, many shares changed hands, whose hands is the question?
    Many have motive to get on the NWE share register and that may not be to TO, but to gain important leverage in future negotiations.
    It is a very BIG game shaping up and it looks to me it could all become a bit complicated before it sorted. Could even be a new comer emerging, now that would shake it all up.
    Best option for me and I reckon others is to definitely hold until more certainty is established.
    I do think there is much more to come yet !!!

My opinion only
    GLAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.