NWE 0.00% 5.6¢ norwest energy nl

Ann: Norwest Directors Unanimously Recommend MinRes' Revised Offe, page-291

1. 1,806 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1363
    tui I wanted to respond to your post but it wouldn't happen, so coming from this direction.
    Your reference to Iain's response to your last remarks in your email with regard to offer was subject to a superior offer and his first word and sentence in response was "INDEED"
    Got your attention and mine!
    Very difficult for Directors to have conversations in situations like this, but they are very capable when it comes to diction and I'm always on the lookout.
    "INDEED" is a positive response, in fact indeed means "If you are using this word you are underscoring that something is true"
    Lots to be played out yet, management are under the pump whichever way they turn.
    As holders we have to be realistic with our endeavours, we want to get the drilling program completed to authenticate the resource and our value. But with the LD1 results it is looking like the JV Operator wants to move much faster to development & production and in effect want to cut NWE out.
    I think the game has got much bigger and the pressure is on.
    At the same time our "NO DEAL" shareholder response is exactly what's required and needs to be continued, it is already frustrating MIN. Matter of fact by the reported numbers it is working big time and that's a credit to NWE holders.
    Hold tight until we know more and despite what others may say about our junior position & percentage, if it's good enough for MIN to come after us, that means it is certainly good enough for others to think the same.
    MIN'S holding in NWE is relevant, but so is the GAS/OIL !
    My opinion only and let us continue the resistance, it is working.
    GLAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.