NWE 0.00% 5.6¢ norwest energy nl

Ann: Norwest Directors Unanimously Recommend MinRes' Revised Offe, page-333

1. 8,558 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2831
    I would imagine that if MIN only managed to reach 75% shareholding in NWE at the close of T/O, that they would meet all the criteria required to delist NWE.
    If they only reach 75% shareholding in NWE at the close of bid, that means there are monority holdings representing 25% of shares on issue - thats a meaningful number.

Above states there needs to be at least 150 shareholders each holding a minimum parcel of $500 worth of shares.
    So $500 is about 7,150 shares - that's all.
    At last A/R there were 6,700 shareholders.
    There were 3,777 shareholders with 100,000 shares or less.

So it is a good bet that there would be way more shareholders than 150 if MIN only reached a 75% shareholding.

If you don't want to sell, then just hang in there.

(However, from experience, IF (big "IF") MIN declare that they have got 90%, and will Compulsorily Acquire the outstanding 10% of shares. then do not wait to be compulsorily acquired - just accept the bid. The reason is, if you accept into the t/o, you get paid quickly. However, if you wait for MIN to compulsorily take your shares, then you end up waitng ages to get paid. I think they have to go thru the whole Comp Acq process, before they pay you out).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.