NWE 0.00% 5.6¢ norwest energy nl

@Al99genuinely surprised you ask - I thought you were O&G. Truth...

1. 2,989 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5696

@Al99
    genuinely surprised you ask - I thought you were O&G.
    Truth is, this is far too big to estimate with one hole. Here's how it sits:

• The production/pump test they conducted in LD-1 had a radius of influence of 3 km2, probably more, but thats all they were happy to look at for the time being.
    • The pressure, temperature, gas comp and flow data they obtained, tells us as a rule of thumb, 80-110 BCF per 3 km2 is what you can expect from the reservoir. That figure in itself is staggering, and telling of what we have here.
    • PLUS condensate - 8,000 BBL per BCF (or 8 bbl per MMCF).
    • So, using the "rule book" (which i think is a very coarse tool, that inordinately punishes uncertainty, and relies heavily on number of drill hole intersections) you will need more holes, to "prove" what may appear obvious to some of us.

Then you have the rest of the ground. What value do you give to that, without testing the currently mapped prospect Lead E...and others?

Given the above, I fully support the company not saying anything about size at the moment, as the range of numbers make it impossible to fairly value.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.