NOR 2.27% 4.3¢ norwood systems limited

I think there are so many free and easy ways to SMS that it...

1. 431 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    I think there are so many free and easy ways to SMS that it should not really be a huge focus for WP to try and break into that market. The whole point of difference with World Phone is people actually talking to each other without drop outs which can make for awkward conversations.
    My young cousin just met a guy Overseas and they really like each other but are now on opposite sides of the World. I asked her about how they keep in touch while getting to know one another. She was like "grrrr!" .. even though they talk every day for up to an hour,  Skype and viber are both extremely annoying especially if he was driving or if she was in a bad reception zone here.
    Now they both use World Phone. She bought the unlimited monthly plan and is more than happy to pay it to now be able to have perfect reception like he is next door. She loves it.
    Texting and talking are two totally different mediums of communication, and WP is trying to dominate a market that has no alternative or competitor in it's price bracket.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.