NOR 2.27% 4.3¢ norwood systems limited

Ann: Norwood Expands Markets and Payments Options, page-133

1. 3,089 Posts.
    I think your post just nailed the essential advantage that World Phone offers.
    Excellent, bindy lee. Lots of people tend to forget it is females driving app usage - and App Annie has stats to prove that also. Love makes the world go round - and these days, love can be an international love affair, with females leading the charge i.e.

"Why yoou not phone me? I sent you message laast night?" (my feeble attempt at the Thai female accent, ala 'Bangkok Airport ' TV series ( " I looove to serve....peeepople".

Aussie male in reply " Yeah sorry baby girl, love of my life. I had a heavy night out with the boys and had a bit to much to drink. Just woke up " (he said, looking at the clock and realising it was the afternoon).

" you don't looove me, you probably have girlfriend over there you not teeell me about "

(and therein is the start of a fairly common conversation which, if on World Phone will be crystal clear, and probably go on for an hour or two)!

Downrampers may hate it, but talking to the opposite sex is a fundamental human thing. Been happening for centuries I am told, even if the Neanderthal male was not good at it :

"Stop nagging and cook that dinosaur leg. You know I loves ya - cracked you over the head and dragged ya back to me cave, didn't I ? What more do ya want? Nag, nag, nag.....that's all the gratitude I get " etc.etc.

The advent of mobile phones proved that (I was at uni at the time they turned up - and suddenly, it was like someone threw a light switch on). Proved females had found a new weapon to engage males with, that is.

Then we advanced to smartphones. With smartphones, the talking function was almost forgotten about by the multinational telecommunications corporations (just a personal opinion). People put up with bad communication lines because they like all the other things smartphones could do.

Now NOR has turned up with World Phone and all those international love affairs, in the connected world we live in, have had a nice, pleasant surprise - talking is king again!

All the downnrampers also need to remember, mobile communication via a smartphone is not measured in millions of phonecalls over, say, a week, but in Hundreds of Millions of phonecalls, and maybe for all I know, Billions of phonecalls per week.

Whinge all you like downrampers - but the fact is, Nor's World Phone has caught on. To me, this seems beyond dispute thanks to App Annie. A few years ago, you would have got away with bad mouthing World Phone .....because we did not have the tools to prove otherwise.
    Now, thanks to App Annie, we have an analytic tool, provided by the 10th fastest grwoing tech company in the USA, which allows any shareholder to check on the basics of the progress of World Phone against it's competitors.
    In fact, the daily analytic data we can obtain, makes a mockery of the share price and above and beyond that, shows up just how manipulated this stock is on the ASX.

We just need to pressure the public servants running the ASIC regulator function in this sill country, to wake up to this fact - and wake up to the fact we can now prove how slack they are in their job (regulating the sharemarket and all who participate in it).

Enough of my rant for today. Smartphone usage is measured in Billions of smartphones.
    So World Phone only has to capture say (as an example only) one to two per cent of this app market on each smartphone - and the sky is the limit.

That is the way I look at it...and my money is where my big mouth is........ on NOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.3¢
Change
-0.001(2.27%)
Mkt cap ! $20.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.3¢ 4.3¢ 4.3¢ $3.225K 75K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.3¢ 202033 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.48am 02/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.