NOR 8.57% 3.2¢ norwood systems limited

Ann: Norwood Partners with Amelia to re-invent Telco Voicemail, page-53

1. 7,323 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2283
    "30 minutes ago you were unaware that the Danish language was used by a percentage of the population in Germany and now you are an authority on the matter"

I clicked on the link you posted and quickly scanned to see how big this community is and it is less than a percentage. As Bottle correctly pointed out there are less than 10% of 1% (0.06%).

I am sure there are many communities in Australia with over 50k people where English is a second language. This is why I was quite keen to get feedback on the VM App to see how well it handled transcription is say Chinese or people who speak English with a heavy non-English accent.

The fact you pointed to NOR having Danish language capability as a sign of a deal in Germany is laughable.

"I also note that you have totally ignored my question to you about how this partnership between Norwood and Amelia formed "

Sorry for the delay Doz; I was distracted by other matters.

A teaming agreement suggests the 2 parties intend to submit a proposal together either via a tender or RFP. But why did you throw Metaswitch in the mix*? Metaswitch is totally irrelevant to this teaming agreement and they were not mentioned.

If there is a tender/RFP for a new voicemail system, I would be sure Metaswitch with Azure capabilities will be all over it. Metaswitch does not need NOR. They are working on a big project, multiples the size of Spark, as per the link I sent earlier. Alarm bells should be ringing for holders here. Did you know Metaswitch was implementing a voicemail solution for a large carrier? We know NOR are not involved or else we would have been informed. Metaswitch has gone from a prospective partner to NOR competitor and none of the perma-bulls seem to realise this.

So say you are a carrier. Who will you go with for a new voicemail system?
    1. Microsoft (Metaswitch with Azure cloud/API's), a 1 stop shop and, as Holla has correctly pointed out, the biggest software company in the world.
    2. NOR + Amelia.

By the way, no NOR partner has ever added any long-term value to NOR; a MC of $7m is proof. They all tend to fizzle and disappear as NOR pivots to another solution.

All imo

* Doz said: I think Norwood , Amelia and Metaswitch are working closely together

https://hotcopper.com.au/posts/49074292/single

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.2¢
Change
-0.003(8.57%)
Mkt cap ! $15.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.5¢ 3.5¢ 3.2¢ $2.574K 77.84K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 261384 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.6¢ 11000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.