NOR 4.26% 4.5¢ norwood systems limited

Ann: Norwood partners with Visa, page-124

1. 3,166 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1276
    Thanks for the reply David, appreciate it.
    Hopefully you soon find yourself investing in Nor

Baumi: the quarterly was a while ago now.. with this paragraph:
    The Company has been working closely with one large (40,000+ employees) Australian Financial Services firm’s IT organisation to prove out the economic model (having already passed client technical bench-tests of the VBMS service) in preparation for a broad roll-out to their workforce. When deployed, this project alone would drive an income of several million dollars per annum to Norwood, at high SaaS-type margins, thereby creating a robust reference case study for Norwood’s BYOD deployment model.

When questioned about "this month" during the Q&A, Paul spoke extensively about this deal, and did say the usual "no guarantees".. but I got the impression it is as far progressed as it could be, maybe finalising $... and you would have to think the sudden $1m top up maybe have been to satisfy a big client like a bank.
    Now, the $$ was due in Nor account by the end of yesterday.....
    Let's see it brings on an Ann!
    I think they will be wanting to have that deal to spruik at the AGM next week

I'm sticking with Westpac..
    Look at all the big names affiliated with Nor already - Oracle, Veritas, Salesforce, Devicesccape, Fon, CommSys, Visa, Affinion - Fair to put 2 and 2 together, and assume the major credit card processor awaiting Wifi must be MasterCard..
    Just need those big revenue deals NOW!

Ps. typical.. the rest of my buy order was at 2.5... then someone loaded 2m buy at 2.6!
    Bounce baby!!
    Last edited by Holla: 22/11/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.5¢
Change
-0.002(4.26%)
Mkt cap ! $21.37M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.5¢ 4.5¢ 4.5¢ $2.25K 50K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 85968 4.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.5¢ 68140 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.