NOR 0.00% 4.5¢ norwood systems limited

Ann: Norwood partners with Visa, page-90

1. 3,167 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1276
    I'm sure we will see the usual non holding downer syndicate, and other loose holders having a little whinge about Nor... but seriously, if people can't see how blatantly obvious it is, how this is being played by the pros..
    AGAIN, great news that would send any other stock up 100% is well underdone, pushed back, to get people questioning the stock.
    Let's just say it will be very interesting to see a certain ongoing accumulating insto's trading today!
    This happens every time good news hits, sellers are flushed out during quiet trade (lunch) and late, mixed in wiht the usual traders who always cop their losses and move on.
    Meanwhile, certain holders continue to increase.. 5%.. Not sure they will have to submit a sub holder notice just yet, with the additional 58m shares... but I'm sure it won't take them long to slop up another few million, if not already.
    Paul spoke in the Q&A about several big revenue opportunities they are working on, and some which are very well progressed - especially the big 4 bank.
    Today's trading to me looked like someone is very keen to keep the price under control for a bit longer, maybe for much bigger news.. News that will set it right off, the big revenue.

More cash in the bank now - no doubt to satisfy a bank deal or other.
    A big multi million dollar deal (would be expected to have upfront $)..
    Price will spike hard.. suddenly there's options being exercised and more $ in to Nor.
    No more CR talk ever again from the CR choir!

If it isn't already clear enough that massive heavyweights like VISA, Oracle, Veritas, Salesforce, Fon, Devicescape and others have done all the due diligence... add in a big 4 bank.
    Very soon the deals will be flowing.
    Reward is coming.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.37M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 45168 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.3¢ 57456 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.06pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.