NOR 0.00% 4.8¢ norwood systems limited

Ann: Norwood Receives R&D Tax Offset Funding, page-170

1. 1,437 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1165
    What "Very good fundamentals" and what "Great technology" ?

We have very little in the way of fundamentals, we have partnerships that aren't working (Visa, RAC) and partnerships that aren't helping (Oracle, Salesforce).
    From today's Half Yearly:
    "Integration of Corona CRM with Salesforce and listing on the salesforce.com App Exchange"
    and
    "As a follow-on to the agreement, the Corona CRM platform was made available in the Oracle Cloud Marketplace"

This is the half yearly ending 31st December. So Corona was available during 2017 and now into 2018 on Salesforce's App Exchange and Oracle's Cloud Market place, and guess how much difference it made to revenue? Guess how many customers we have accrued...

Given the dire state of the company, they would be announcing even small sales through these platforms. And they are not, because the sales don't exist.

And the technology is a little rough around the edges, I wouldn't call it 'Great'. Apps constantly buggy/crashing, World Credit still messing up. The support button on Secure Android doesn't fill in the 'To" section in the email, meaning you can't send it. The text that it does auto-fill in "Subject" is Titled "World Phone Support" and the Pre-written email is all World Phone related in the World Secure support page.

They haven't managed to port World Phone 3.0 to Android, nor World Wifi.

I don't know how you can say the technology is "Proven" ? We've had one client sign up for the whole suite at 35k annual revenue. 50 people. And they are only in a pilot. The technology is not proven.

Capital Raising seems inevitable but I don't see why you're not upset at the prospect? The further they dilute our shares, the less money we will be able to make if NOR ever delivers something.

Overall, I understand why you want to be hopeful, no-one wants to see their share lose 17% in a day, and over 30% in the last month, but we're all adults here, we should be able to have a conversation about how the company has failed us. We should be able to complain. We were all deceived and we've mostly all lost money. It shouldn't be an 'us vs them' thing, we should all be able to have an informed discussion about where the company is currently, why the share price fell and how we feel.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $22.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 100000 4.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.6¢ 90000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.