NOR 6.25% 4.5¢ norwood systems limited

There were a lot of true believers on NOR back in 2015 but after...

1. 3,089 Posts.
    There were a lot of true believers on NOR back in 2015 but after the drop in mid December 2015 (I still remember the posting by Madmacs at around 0700hr on a day where hundreds, literally, of TA traders got stuck into NOR that day, trying to push it down.....no action by ASIC of course).

Over the 6 months since then, many of those true believers gave up on NOR, as the downrampers kept stepping up, while the sp continued south.

Some people like me, who truly believe this ASX is manipulated every single day by various people (and in the case of NOR, remember the games when it was between 2 and 3 cents after relisting), decided to believe in NOR - but not to put all the money into the one basket.

Hence, in this past six months, I have made a small fortune (by my standards) in stocks like XPE (bought at 1.9 cents when still RYG); TV2 (bought at 2 cents), IOT (got in at 7 cents after late research), SYA, ADV and other Lithium stocks.

Unfortunately, cocoman was a true believer who put everything into NOR, according to his own many postings.

Easy to knock him after the fact - but the fact is, imo, you need to realise that stocks on the ASX are being manipulated.
    If that message sinks into the grey matter, you can follow the stocks AND work out the manipulation happening each day.

An example of that, in my own case, is that I bought a trading parcel in NOR which I kept buying and selling, simply by working out the manipulator(s) strategy. A few cents on enough shares, can lead to a nice weekly profit.

Trust no one in this shares game, is my motto. Look after Numero Uno.

All my personal opinion. Feel free to disagree. Most of all, DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.5¢
Change
-0.003(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $21.37M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 4.6¢ 4.2¢ $6.006K 136K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 150000 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.6¢ 72148 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.54pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.