NOR 2.08% 4.7¢ norwood systems limited

Ann: Norwood secures first contract with Infosys, page-74

1. Doz
    4,538 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4373

Hi boys , I am happy to debate my opinions if you wish to present a relevant and current counter argument . Again , I highly recommend that you both read all current announcements prior . If your participation here is only to once again highlight your past investment decisions , seeking to find others at fault for your losses , I can honestly claim that I was not responsible , nor was anybody else for your decisions . Whenever a share runs up 700% , naturally some do financially better than others , I believe this is the difference between the researched , knowledgeable and experienced .

Currently , as a shareholder I am extremely positive with my investment in Norwood , I have full expectation to capitalise on the ridiculously low market cap . One large telco deal will see Norwood become cashflow positive . Reading the current information within the announcements , has me believing that my earlier price prediction of 11.5 cents may be well and truly exceeded . This new expectation can occur via two means , first - via a takeover , second - via additional projects . DYOR - GLTAH’s

All in my opinion ……

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.