NOR 2.08% 4.7¢ norwood systems limited

Ann: Norwood secures first contract with Infosys, page-90

1. 4,787 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 386
    it's all good to come out with the fancy worded announcements that conjure up all possibilities .
    they used the coming weeks and months ahead for years to no avail , all it did was upset most holders , over promised with absolutely no delivery . so we may well be on the cusp of significant progress and an increase in revenue accordingly.

but after all the years of forward looking announcements that have amount to not much can you see why people are steering clear of the stock ?

the market only gives a few chances , and if credibility is found to be let's say fake then hence you end up where we are now .

on infosys would you sign a second deal with Norwood now or wait till they have delivered on the first contract ?

I can't speak for them but I would be waiting till that's sorted out to satisfactory standard the looking at the next deal . this is due to be completed this month according to the announcement .

generally speaking the market imo is reasonably efficient in sorting out a company's value but not always .

this stock can move quickly upwards in value if and when deals are done .

based on the track record here I can understand why people are steering away . can you doz ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
-0.001(2.08%)
Mkt cap ! $22.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.4¢ 4.7¢ 4.2¢ $19.38K 424.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 231096 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 142144 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.