ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 3,249 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1440
    Some of us don't post a dozen pointless, social commentary posts a day..
    Just because we don't post multiple times EVERY day, doesn't mean we aren't as bullish as ever.
    I actually spend more of the weekends getting work done, to make up wasting time during the week watching Nor!

It's just a matter of time.. As I say every week, all these big finance sector accumulation holdings wouldn't be buying up all of Nor (and manipulating the price to do so) for no good reason..
    We just have to wait.. Could be Monday, this week, this month..
    As Aussie said, it's so easy for them to smash the price - when there's no updates or confidence from Nor, the price is easily pushed around when if appears there's no good reason to buy yet.
    Every time it looks dismal, and the thread is full of negativity.. all of a sudden it seems to pick up again.
    Hopefully it does this week.

With regards to the big 4 bank that was mentioned previously..
    It's been said a few times that there are over 40,000 employees - so expect 20,000 on Android.
    I suspect we should see WS on Android in the coming week or 2 (see if anything Nor ever lands near schedule).. Whatever delays/problems with Apple, surely that will be finally live this week... the way it's going, Android should be right behind iOS.

For all we know.. the corporates back at work this week, maybe we will see some final progress on some deals. The big 4 bank alone was stated back at the AGM - 48% saving.. I think if they are set on an exact percentage, it should be a fair sign that the deal was well and truly progressed back then, so it hopefully is just a case of the third party signatures falling in to place as they return to start 2018.

..and that's just 1 of the 4-5 "case studies" they were hopeful of pre xmas ("imminent" at AGM!)

I thought I would just make sure my definition of "Imminent" was correct.. because clearly Nor and Holla have different interpretations.

adjective
    likely to occur at any moment; impending:  <=== This is what myself and most people would think.

.. but then I found another, slightly different definition

adjective
    1. about to happen.
    Synonyms: impending, at hand, close, near, approaching, fast approaching, coming, forthcoming, on the way, about to happen, upon us, in store, in the offing, in the pipeline, on the horizon, in the air, in the wind, brewing, looming, looming large; threatening, menacing; expected, anticipated; on the cards..

I guess that's more the Paul definition.. to top it off, there's the 1 we are all sick to death of hearing from Nor with bugger all results... in the pipeline!

Don't start me on "SOON"... and how many times I've copped SOON.
    Apparently that means any time from tomorrow, but within the current decade!
    Last edited by Holla: 06/01/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.