NOR 0.00% 4.7¢ norwood systems limited

Ann: Norwood Signs Contract with US-based Investment Bank, page-138

1. 5,016 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 166
    I'm still waiting for the payments from the paying customer of CORONA, 80k employees across 80 countries. Not to mention the other customers with whom negotiations were well advanced almost two years ago.

These guys build Interesting tech, but what makes people think this time it's going to be hugely different?

Worth noting perhaps that unexpected (positive) news seems to have the best reaction in specs by my observation. If there is too much expectation for a pre-announced milestone, it's often reflected in the share price already.

The apple delays however are very likely out of the hands of Norwood. Apple's iOS VR integration is a fairly new inclusion so quite possibly there are less experts and/or they want the user experience for first apps to be to a certain standard and consistency. Likewise for the VPN component, this is integrated into the OS to some degree so they would likely be checking it thoroughly.

Unfortunately it's the market cap and lack of cash which keep many punters away I suspect. Something else which doesn't seem to change.

Good luck for 2018 NOR'ers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $22.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.7¢ 4.7¢ 4.7¢ $1.998K 42.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 61185 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.45am 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.