NOR 0.00% 4.0¢ norwood systems limited

Ann: Norwood Signs Contract with US-based Investment Bank, page-37

1. 3,191 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1331
    JMP buying all Nor products including World Secure... they must like what they've seen already.
    I guess it seems likely now that the big bank deals we were expecting and hoping for pre Xmas may be just waiting on Apple to pull their digit out and liven up WS.
    Last time I spoke with Nick, he was saying how much of a brilliant thing WS was, and how it's all ready to go.
    It was a month ago, but got the impression it was primed and well advanced on Android too, can't be far away.
    I think they are expecting massive things from WS.. And the fact JMP are already over it, might make sense that the big banks are just waiting for it too.
    It's a bit frustrating if this has always been the case, considering we were expecting big 4 bank and others around Nov.. were they always waiting for WS launch? I guess the Apple delays have pushed it back, but maybe Dec was always best case.
    I was thinking the major app launches would each help the price a few pips... But the more I think of it now, WS could actually get things moving.
    Once it's live (iOS imminent, surely - Apple back in gear tonight), I think we might really start to feel those big banks coming.
    Considering AGM presentations state such exact figures "48% savings".. I think it's fair to assume majority done deals, maybe just waiting on a final piece to deliver the final signature.
    Expecting WS this week for sure on iOS.. Android I think first half of Jan..
    Maybe @shanem could clarify WW and WS expected timing on both?

Plenty to look forward to in the near futute.
    All my opinion.

Damn manipulators and their 2.2/3/4 orders.. just refuse to allow it to my 350000 at 2.1!
    Last edited by Holla: 02/01/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $19.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.0¢ 4.2¢ 3.9¢ $12.09K 305.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 145000 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.1¢ 123849 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.36pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.